The visual nature of the web means that video is becoming a central aspect of a news organisation’s output, even if they have traditionally been focussed on print.
These storyboard templates from Printable Paper can help to plan a story or a shoot in visual terms and are just as useful for filming as they are for web design or interactives.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create infographics with Easel.ly
- Web Publishist: Why group-wide templates are bad news for newspaper publishers
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Creating engaging interactives
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Video interview skills
- MediaGuardian: Express reporters will input own copy as 80 sub-editors axed