Have you ever written an article and had a specific colour in mind for an accompanying picture? If so, here is a tool to help.
This enables you to search by colour for images with Creative Commons licences, meaning they can be used free of charge to accompany news stories.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Add Creative Commons Search to your browser
- TechCrunch: YouTube launches creative commons licence option
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Creative Commons on YouTube
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use Creative Commons to protect your work
- Wired offers creative commons images in exchange for link