Speaking at the Digital Journalism World conference in Sri Lanka this week, co-founder and chief executive of Journalism++ Nicolas Kayser-Bril outlined some pointers for carrying out “frugal data-journalism”. Here is a copy of his presentation.
Hat tip: @DataMinerUK (Nicola Hughes) who shared the link on Twitter.
- #Podcast: How small newsrooms can make an impact with data journalism
- #Followjourn @datamineruk Nicola Hughes/data journalist #newsrw
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try ScraperWiki’s new screencasts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – questions to ask of data you’re working with
- Data Miner: Liberating Cabinet Office spending data