On Storyful’s blog, Joe Galvin runs through three ways to use Facebook as a journalist, aimed at improving “efficiency” when scouring the social network for news sources and leads.
Journalism.co.uk has also produced a guide to searching social networks, including Facebook.
- #Tip of the day for journalists – using Facebook for news gathering and more
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Facebook guide to improving page search rankings
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Using Facebook to find stories
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- #Tip of the day for journalists – newsgathering with social media