Spundge has published a step-by-step guide on how to embed ‘notebooks’ – which are the places where users can collect content of interest – onto their publishing platforms, and effectively use it as a liveblog of coverage from events by adding content, such as tweets, to the notebook.
Also, here’s more on how journalists can use Spundge to search the web, keep track of areas of interest and collaborate with others on content production.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Eight ideas for using Spundge
- #Tip: Interested in mobile reporting? Check out this resource of related reading
- #TfN: Twitter for Newsrooms launches – is it useful?
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Note the new way to embed a tweet
- #J30: How to use online tools to report national strikes