Social media is a necessary evil in journalism, whether it’s for publishing, sourcing, communicating or networking, and with time being an increasingly precious resource anything to speed up the process is well received.
These social media shortcuts from Quintly hit the nail on the head in that respect, acting as a cheat sheet for quick ways around Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+. Well worth scribbling on a post-it note and sticking to your monitor.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Google+ is now open to all – but are journalists using it?
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to use forums effectively
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Use social media to resurface old content
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more Facebook likes, comments and shares
- #Tip of the day for journalists – using Facebook for news gathering and more