With over 225 million blogs on Tumblr, WordPress and LiveJournal alone, having a blog as an online record of your work, thoughts or interests has become the foundation for maintaining a digital footprint.
There are, however, a number of personal risks that come with the ability for anyone to publicise anything through their blog, and these 20 things to think twice about from Longhorn Leads should be a mental checklist for everyone to run through before they hit publish.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Eight ideas for using Spundge
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Understanding different lead types and improving writing
- #Tip: How to start thinking digitally in your reporting
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Set up a Twitter ‘email digest’
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 10 lessons in community strategies