Last week we made a storify on tips for trainee journalists full of excellent advice from professionals.
- 'Data+Design' ebook launches to make data visualisation more accessible
- Filling the gaps: Crowdfunded reporting in Ferguson, Missouri
- Why constructive journalism can help engage the audience
- How Deca is taking a collaborative approach to longform
- How The Marshall Project will illuminate US justice system
- Why BuzzFeed is expanding with new Distributed division
- Advertorial: How the photojournalist's role is changing
- Storyful fund project to define best practice for eyewitness media
- App for journalists: JamSnap, for adding sound to images
- Inside digital innovation at La Stampa
- #Tip: Responsible reporting of suicide
- #Tip: Always give your news writing the ‘who says’ test
- #Tip: 5 investigative reporting pointers from a Pulitzer Prize winner
- #Tip: Responsible reporting of child abuse
- #Tip: Remember these 30 third-party Twitter tools for journalists
- #Tip: Five steps to doing data journalism on a budget
- #Tip: Guidelines for interviewing victims of sexual and gender-based violence
- #Tip: Remember this advice for reporting on traumatic events
- #Tip: Check out Importio’s weekly webinars for key data skills
- #Tip: Get more than just words from your interviews
- Nigel Lewis: I’m not sure any of this covers...
- Jay: The “full list” link leads to a dead end.
- mcpasin: Just read your post, thanks for sharing it....
- Mikito Ohara: Does video interview undergo video editing?...
- Juliette Belle: I might have to look into this. Have you...
- طراحی سایت: طراحی سایت
- CV That Works: Really helpful, I’ve been looking at...
- Mustafa Olgun: http://www.touristfirst.com Yacht Charter...
- Sarah Kavanagh: The National Union of Journalists also...
- freddie: I think they still do this comp each year. The...