At April’s International Journalism Festival in Perugia, Anthony De Rosa, who is currently social media editor at Reuters but will later this month join Circa as editor-in-chief, delivered a presentation on ‘the ROI of your reporting‘, which covered areas from engagement to money.
Within his presentation he also outlined a number of useful platforms journalists can use to calculate how their content is being consumed and shared. Take a look at the video below, filmed by the IJF, for De Rosa’s full presentation. To specifically hear his run through of the analytics tools start watching from 27 minutes in.
- Online news startups need help converting readers into supporters
- #news2011: Lessons from ‘roadmap for news media’
- #Podcast: Shining a light on ‘dark social’ and other mysterious analytics
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Why Facebook comments are worth more than likes
- App of the week for journalists: Tout, for sharing videos WSJ-style