In September last year a new platform called Spundge was launched to help journalists keep track content across the web, store away useful and interesting material into ‘notebooks’ and even publish directly to social and blog platforms.
This week one of the journalists behind it, Craig Silverman, tweeted a link to a mobile journalism notebook, created by Mick Côté, which gathers content from the web relating to the latest developments in this field – and would be a useful resource for those interested in mobile reporting.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Podcast: Best practice pointers for handling online news corrections
- Regret the Error editor starts business column
- Andy Dickinson: Checklist for online journalism
- #jpod – Advice on verifying social media content and correcting errors
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on mobile reporting