At the International Journalism Festival in Perugia late last month, a tutorial was delivered by freelance information visualiser Gregor Aisch, on three key tools for building data visualisations “on a shoestring”.
- #Tip: Try out updated data visualisation tool Datawrapper
- #Tip: Practical tips and tech for launching a data blog
- Tool of the week for journalists: Tableau Public, for data visualisations
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – tools for beginner data journalists
- #Tip: Analytics tools for journalists