Last month we highlighted the Guardian’s recent post on science writing in journalism, so today we thought we would point you in the direction of a guide from Peter Ingliski at Poynter on some of the ‘biggest mistakes’ in science reporting and, more importantly, how to avoid them.
Don’t know a boson from a bison? This post will give you a helping hand.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – ‘major mistakes’ bloggers should avoid
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – avoiding common video storytelling mistakes
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – reporting evolutionary science
- #Tip: Consider this advice from Nate Silver on working with numbers
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How to avoid errors on social media when covering election