This week’s podcast looks at music journalism as we speak to some experts in the field.
With tips on writing to entertain, maintaining professionalism and knowing your way around the industry, we’ve gathered advice on how to stand out from the crowd.
» Lucy Jones, deputy editor, NME.com
» Stevie Chick, journalist, author and lecturer, City University
» LuLu Le Vay, journalist, artist manager and lecturer, London Journalism Centre
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
- #Podcast: Examining data-driven health reporting
- #Podcast – Career advice for aspiring sports journalists
- #Podcast: Three approaches to data journalism in Latin America
- #Podcast – Lessons in podcasting from The Times, Economist and SoundCloud
- #Podcast – Lessons in online video for local, niche, national and international publishers