If you shoot and edit online videos or you are thinking of getting started, here is a two-minute guide called ‘how to make a film’.
Online video producer Adam Westbrook has shot the guide and demonstrates why shooting and editing a film is “a piece of cake”.
Adam Westbrook is leading a one-day course in online video journalism for Journalism.co.uk on 18 April. The details are here.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get started as a multimedia journalist
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – video on a digital SLR
- Adam Westbrook: 6×6 video for freelance journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – recording a better interview
- Newsleader: Winners of the ‘Talkies’ 2009