ProPublica has published a group of guides on GitHub, a great resource for those interested in building news applications. In a post, ProPublica’s Scott Klein said the resources “represent what we’ve learned and our best advice for designing consistent, social-optimised and impactful apps in a sane dev environment”.
- New York Times/ProPublica’s DocumentCloud makes newspaper debut
- #wef11: ‘Many journalists are slaves to a CMS – think beyond that’
- ProPublica launches ChangeTracker with help of journalist-programmer
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – follow ProPublica’s ‘tools and data’ Pinterest board
- ProPublica editor-in-chief on a changed world: ‘Investigative reporting in the web era’