This week’s podcast looks at sports journalism and gets expert advice on how to succeed.
Recommendations include the value of experience, getting the right training and other potential in-roads to this popular and competitive sector.
- Sean Ingle, sports editor, Guardian.co.uk
- Nick Powell, sports editor, Sky News
- James Toney, managing editor, Sportsbeat
- Keith Elliott, head of careers, Sports Journalists’ Association
- Jonny Lally, media officer, Leicester City FC
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.