Today’s tip is to add a Twitter address bar search browser extension. That will mean you can search Twitter from the search bar at the top of your web browser.
The Firefox extension is at this link, or you can use the search dropdown to ‘manage search engines’ and access this search option and more.
The Chrome extension is at this link. This extension adds a search bar to Chrome (which will appear as a magnifying glass logo), with Twitter as one of the options.
You might also like to add a Creative Commons Search option to Firefox, which was Monday’s tip of the day.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Add Creative Commons Search to your browser
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try an advanced Twitter search using SocialBro
- Twitter adds new search and photo sharing options
- Ten incredibly useful browser add-ons for journalists
- Ten technical Twitter tips for journalists