Journalism site Poynter has published a post on how journalists can create better explainers.
The article discusses why it is necessary to go beyond Google when making sense of a complex story for readers, and it has advice on crafting the explainer.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Radio journalism pointers from a Wannabe Hack
- #Tip: Videonotes can streamline online research
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – digital security advice for reporters
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Twitter tools and ideas
- #Tip of the day for journalists: News app guidance from ProPublica