Today’s tip of the day for journalists comes from a tweet I noticed this morning which highlights Department of Health data that could be useful to journalists.
— Sarah Hartley (@foodiesarah) February 5, 2013
The Freedom of Information request asked for geolocated data of doctors surgeries, dentists, opticians and pharmacies.
The response is a zip file (at the link in the tweet) which contains a series of spreadsheets.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to ask for data under FoI
- Can FOI requests be submitted on Twitter? Yes, says ICO
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – data and visualisation blogs
- #newsrw: Heather Brooke – ‘How do any journalists in the UK do their job?’
- #Tip: Bookmark this list of resources on statistics and data analysis