On the International Journalists’ Network Margaret Looney outlines four useful analytics tools journalists can use to dive into the detail about their content and audience, and measure web traffic and social activity.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip: 10 online tools for reporting, storytelling and engagement
- #Tip: How to start thinking digitally in your reporting
- #Tip: Watch this short video for investigative reporting tips
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Take a look at this list of Twitter tools
- #Tip: Tools for creating visualisations of data