If you are a freelance journalist who has experienced regular rejections to pitches to editors, you might be able to relate to this post on MediaSpank.
It includes an interview with the anonymous Pitching the World blogger – who is pitching to all 642 magazines listed in the Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Online journalism, data and social media: 22 short courses for journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – eight tips on establishing yourself as a freelancer
- Data, Twitter, blogging and more: 20 short courses for journalists
- New one-day training courses from Journalism.co.uk
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – starting out freelancing