Here is another list relating to the best of 2012 or predicting useful tools for next year.
The SiteVisibility blog has created a list of the top Free Twitter Tools for 2013.
Perhaps the most useful tool in the list from a journalist’s point of view is Tweriod, which tells you the times of the day when the greatest number of your Twitter contacts are online.
For more on social media optimisation – or SMO – see this guide (published last year).
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – best social media tools for journalists
- #Tip: 10 online tools for reporting, storytelling and engagement
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 11 social network search engines
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Use this tool to find out when a Twitter contact amends their bio
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more Facebook likes, comments and shares