Mashable yesterday reported on a new extension called Save to Drive for Google Chrome, which offers users a button to let them save content online straight to their Google Drive.
As Mashable reports, users can “save an image, an entire page or an image of the visible page to your Drive”, as well as “the HTML source code of a webpage or a complete webpage in web archive (.mht) format”.
This might prove useful for journalists who come across content while searching the web.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip: Auto-save image attachments from Gmail to Google Drive
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try Google Code University
- Tool of the week for journalists: Timeline
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – finding an embed code
- Google News experiments with new metatags in drive to give credit where it’s due