Visual.ly, an infographics, tool that we have written about regularly on Journalism.co.uk, has just released a new tool that allows you to create an infographic of your CV based on your LinkedIn profile.
There are five designs to choose from.
The personalised infographic can be embedded, downloaded or linked to.
Visual.ly has teamed up with Kelly Services to create the tool.
You can build an infographic based on your LinkedIn profile in seconds by following this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Visual.ly to create free infographics
- Tool of the week for journalists – ProPublica’s TimelineSetter
- #Tip: Check out this easy guide to Vine
- The top 10 most-read stories on Journalism.co.uk, 29 October-4 November
- Visual.ly – a new tool to create data visualisations