The 10,000 Words blog has a post which offers some tips for getting video footage with a smartphone. See the post here.
At Journalism.co.uk’s recent news:rewired event speakers on a mobile reporting session also shared tips on using mobile devices to report. Here is a liveblog of the session which featured lots of practical tips and apps for journalists.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on mobile reporting
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – recording a better interview
- #jpod in depth: The past, present and future of mobile reporting
- #Podcast – Real-time reporting: Liveblogging lessons for digital journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – a mobile media toolkit for smartphone reporting