Journalism.co.uk technology editor Sarah Marshall finds out how phones are being used for mobile journalism.
She speaks to:
- Nick Garnett, North of England correspondent for BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Natalia Antelava, BBC News correspondent, who this week won an award for a radio documentary which was recorded on an iPhone.
- Marc Settle from the BBC College of Journalism, who trains BBC journalists in mobile reporting.
- Libby Powell, a freelance journalist and co-founder of Radar, which has encouraged mobile reporting from ‘green screen Nokias’ in Sierra Leone.
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
- #Podcast: How technology is spurring citizen journalism in Kenya
- #Podcast: The rise of microvideo in online news
- #podcast – How introducing Agile practices could help evolve the workings of a newsroom
- #jpod – Dying for the story: Citizen journalism and the Arab spring
- #Podcast – Career advice for aspiring sports journalists