On the 10,000 Words blog Ryan Lytle lists five iPad apps that he cites as being “great for handling interviews”. The apps include one for transcribing recordings, another for recording, storing and sharing, and one which places a timestap notes to help you quickly find specific audio.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Consider getting interviewees to press record
- App of the week for journalists – TinyVox, for recording and sharing audio notes
- SoundCloud adds trim and edit features to its apps
- App of the week for journalists: Evernote – A must-have app ‘like having a second brain’
- App of the week for journalists – TCoder