WordPress this week announced that it was introducing the ability to easily embed Instagram images in WordPress.com blogs.
All you need to do is paste the URL of the Instagram picture in the visual text view and the image will show.
The feature has not yet been introduced for those with self-hosted WordPress.org accounts. According to The Next Web, this will be introduced “in the near future”.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How news outlets can use Instagram
- Simple ways to embed a tweet in a news story
- Tool of the week for journalists – TimeKiwi, to create social media timelines
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Note the new way to embed a tweet
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try the new Liveblog WordPress plugin