Poynter has a “career chat” with Ball State University professor of multimedia journalism Jennifer George-Palilonis, in which she outlines ‘tips on what tools you should learn and the skills you should acquire’ for multimedia reporting, as well as training tips, according to the site.
Journalists also interested more generally in digital journalism tools can check out Journalism.co.uk’s topic page which collects together features on such tech.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Twitter techniques for journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to deal with email overload
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk: timing your Facebook posts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – teaching multimedia
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Save this list of verification tools