Social news wire Storyful runs through the different ways journalists can use Facebook in this recent blog post, both for news gathering and finding leads as well as community engagement.
For more on using Facebook, here is a Journalism.co.uk guide to using Facebook Subscribe and a feature looking at how ProPublica is using a Facebook group to generate conversation and a support network around an investigation.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip: Three ways journalists can use Facebook more effectively
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – adding interest lists on Facebook
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Facebook guide to improving page search rankings
- Mashable: Journalist’s Guide to Facebook
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – follow ProPublica’s ‘tools and data’ Pinterest board