On Poynter, Beth Winegarner offers some helpful pointers for freelancers keen to track down new opportunities. Her tips cover topics such as network building and making your specialism known. She also highlights the value of having an online portfolio.
Earlier this week Journalism.co.uk produced a list of online portfolio and profile platforms which journalists can use to share examples of their work and experience.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – what to include in online portfolios
- #Tip of the day for journalists – online branding pointers
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – creating an online portfolio
- #Tip of the day for journalists: making more of LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How to avoid errors on social media when covering election