Richard Kendall, web editor for the Peterborough Telegraph’s site peterboroughtoday.co.uk, has written and curated some helpful Twitter tips, tools and ideas.
Many of the tips will be particularly useful to those just starting out using Twitter as a journalist.
Take a look at the Twitter advice.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Take a look at this list of Twitter tools
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Be careful what you tweet and retweet
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Pointers for covering events live on Twitter
- #Tip: Create an RSS feed using the Twitter API
- #Tip: Different ways to curate content online