A new blog has launched called Spreadsheet Journalism, which many digital journalists and data journalists will be interested in.
According to the blog, Spreadsheet Journalism aims to do two things: “help bring you up to speed with some of Excel’s important capabilities, and point you at the story possibilities boxed inside the data”.
The blog is by Abbott Katz, a native New Yorker who currently lives in London.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to ask for data under FoI
- David Higgerson: ‘Actionable’ news and what it means for data journalism
- #Tip: Check out Source for data journalism inspiration
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try ScraperWiki’s new screencasts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using spreadsheets for data stories