Last month UNESCO (United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organisation) launched a Global Casebook of Investigative Journalism, which looks at examples of investigative journalism as well as “the cutting-edge techniques and high standards developed within this network”.
In an announcement UNESCO says the casebook “serves as a key knowledge resource, providing a valuable learning opportunity for journalists and media professionals, as well as for journalism trainers and educators”.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Aviation resources for investigative journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Soundslides
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – investigative training site
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – questioning polls
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – digital security advice for reporters