The team analysed thousands of Tweets from more than 150 news brands and individual reporters around the world, determining four specific areas of focus: tweet your beat, use hashtags for context, @ cite your sources, and share what you’re reading.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- TwitterJournalism: Reasons to use #hashtags in your tweets
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create Flipboard sections with Twitter lists
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – track Twitter with Tweetbeep
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – media law tweeters
- Tool of the week for journalists – Trendsmap, for tracking conversations in your area