Diabetes UK has released a new guide aimed at helping journalists in their reporting on diabetes.
According to a release, as well as offering information on diabetes, the guide “also looks at the role journalists can play in challenging misconceptions around the condition” and offers some reporting tips.
- Craig McGill: ‘The Redundant Journalist Guide to PR’
- Media release: The Scotsman launches £7.99-a-month iPad app
- David Higgerson: Journalists must keep pushing for open data
- #Followjourn: @ajdant – Alastair Dant/interactives #newsrw
- #media140 – El Pais writer Joseba Elola ‘witnessing history’ with WikiLeaks