Poynter has rounded-up some tips on building engaging interactives, based on pointers from the Guardian’s interactive editor in the US Gabriel Dance and interactive designer Feilding Cage. Their pointers include the importance of ‘shareability’ and the ability to integrate interactives elsewhere.
For more on this subject, see Journalism.co.uk’s feature on how to engage the audience with interactives.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Podcast – Discussing user experience and news site design
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – travel writing advice
- #Podcast – Engaged storytelling: Top tips on building interactives for local and national media
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – building communities and traffic
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create infographics with Easel.ly