App of the week: Pages Manager
Phones: iPhone. Android users can use Mobile Page Manager.
What is it? An app for managing your Facebook page
How is it of use to journalists? This app is one for any journalist who manages their news site’s Facebook page.
Pages Manager allows you to view notifications, messages, new ‘likes’ and insights (Facebook analytics). You can also share photos and add status updates.
Have you got a favourite app that you use as a journalist? Fill in this form to nominate an app for Journalism.co.uk’s app of the week for journalists.
- App of the week for journalists: Viddy, like Instagram for video
- App of the week: 360 Panorama, for ‘multilayered storytelling’
- App of the week for journalists: AnalyticsPro
- App of the week for journalists – Teleportd, location-based Twitter and Facebook image search
- App of the week for journalists – Sonar, for finding contacts near you