Meranda Watling of 10,000 Words recently blogged about a survey by BestVendor, a “New York-based start-up site aimed at connecting users with useful apps and software”.
The survey asked about freelancer’s most popular apps, such as those to help share files or manage the business side. 10,000 words lists the 25 most popular ones cited by the respondents.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 25 most popular apps for freelance
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Five iPad interview apps
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create infographics with Easel.ly
- MSN UK study release: Quarter of respondents ‘overwhelmed by the volume of news each day’