Following yesterday’s tip, which linked to a video outlining photojournalism tips, today’s tip is a webchat on Poynter which focuses on iPhone photography.
The chat, which can be revisited here, is described as looking at the “benefits and drawbacks of iPhone photography, the role that apps like Hipstamatic and Instagram play in journalism, and the related ethical issues”.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: practical photojournalism advice
- Editors Weblog: Is photojournalism an objective practice?
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Five pointers on iPhone video
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How news outlets can use Instagram
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – an ‘online video shopping list ‘