The TrustMedia site – part of the Thomson Reuters Foundation focused on journalism training and media development – has published a video outlining seven photojournalism tips, as shared by Damir Sagolj, a photographer with the news agency.
The video hears Sagoli discussing the importance of matters such as support from translators and fixers in countries being visited, doing your research on a story beforehand and getting ample practice with your equipment.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Save this list of research databases
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk: online security for journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – aggregation guidelines
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Five pointers on iPhone video
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Browser advice