Over on PBS MediaShift Matt Stempeck outlines some pointers on liveblogging as a team effort. His tips, based on his own experiences, range from selecting a liveblogging platform through to dividing up responsibilities.
Journalism.co.uk recently did a podcast outlining liveblogging tips for digital journalists, which you can listen to here.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
Journalism.co.uk is running a training course on liveblogging on Wednesday evening (12 September) in London. Find out more here.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – getting started in liveblogging
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using LinkedIn as a journalist
- Data, Twitter, blogging and more: 20 short courses for journalists
- #Tip of the day for journalists: 12 tips for using Storify
- #Tip of the day for journalists – multimedia reporting pointers