A WordPress plugin has just been released that allows WordPress users to turn any post into a liveblog. It offers users the ability to drag and drop photos into a post.
The Next Web has a full explainer:
Automattic, the company behind the hosted WordPress.com service, has just debuted a new live-blogging plugin, aptly titled Liveblog. The free tool allows WordPress users to quickly and easily turn any post into a liveblog, even existing ones, just by checking a box.
Read the rest of The Next Web’s post to find out more.
Journalism.co.uk is running an evening course on liveblogging in a couple of weeks. Details are at this link.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to cross-post Google+ posts to a WordPress blog
- Google News Blog: Google’s Living Stories come to WordPress
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Embed Instagram images in your blog
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – brand your tweets using a WordPress plugin
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – third-party posts on a WordPress blog