Liveblogging platform ScribbleLive has produced a guide for journalism tutors teaching skills in real-time reporting. It includes ideas for practising covering live events before an “actual” event.
The guide maybe intended for teachers but is useful for those who want to get started.
Journalism.co.uk is running an evening course on liveblogging in a couple of weeks. Details are at this link.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try the new Liveblog WordPress plugin
- #Tip of the day for journalists: team liveblogging pointers
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – teaching multimedia
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Google Wave for liveblogging
- #Tip: Remember these lightweight liveblogging options