Journalists can subscribe to interest lists in Facebook to follow social sharing around a certain topic. The system will also notify a user when there are updates they may wish to see within lists subscribed too, or users can create their own lists.
Hatip: The Facebook + Journalists page, which is itself a great source for reporters on ways to use Facebook in their work.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using Facebook interest lists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create Flipboard sections with Twitter lists
- #Tip of the day for journalists – using Facebook for news gathering and more
- Tool of the week for journalists – Formulists (use it before it disappears)
- Facebook launches page for journalists