Thomson Reuters Foundation has put together a video on 10 tips for Olympic reporting. Paul Radford, global sports editor for Reuters – who has covered 15 Olympics – guides rookie reporters through the dos and don’ts.
The Foundation has also created a printed reporter’s guide to sports and Olympics reporting.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Former Reuters sports editor Steve Parry dies
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 19 resources to improve video and photo skills
- Reuters’ Handbook of Journalism goes online in full
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Paralympics reporting guide
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – toolkit to build your own news website