Journalists interested in the latest tools they can use for reporting from an iPhone can find a guide on the Apple iBook store, which came out of a mobile reporting class at the UC Berkley Graduate School of Journalism.
According to an announcement the guide “is available as a free download in the Apple iBook store” and “can be viewed on an iPad” or can be downloaded as a PDF version.
This guidebook was the result of a mobile reporting class at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism and is the work of Casey Capachi, Evan Wagstaff, Matt Sarnecki along with instructors Richard Koci Hernandez and Jeremy Rue.
Hatip: 10,000 Words
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- BBC dominates list naming top political journalists
- Daily Finance: Some journalism graduates are finding journalism jobs
- #Tip: Remember these tips for multimedia storytelling
- Reuters: FT resisting Apple’s efforts to channel subs through App Store
- Independent: Response to Paxman’s middle-class white male comments