Director of community engagement and social media for Digital First Media in the US Steve Buttry has produced a collection of “techniques, types and tips” on his blog The Buttry Diary, following the company’s launch of a new curation team.
His advice covers points such as linking and attribution. He also highlights some of the different forms of curation which exist.
And keeping with the theme Buttry also offers a collection of links to other content relating to the topic of curation.
Here’s also a link to a podcast from Journalism.co.uk earlier this year which looked at examples of news industry approaches to curation and aggregation.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – aggregation guidelines
- #Podcast: Best practice pointers for handling online news corrections
- #jpod – News industry approaches to curation and aggregation
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using online audio platforms
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use Storify’s new search feature