Fans of Flipboard and Twitter lists listen up: you can customise your reading on the “social magazine” by using your Twitter lists.
The Flipboard blog has a post to tell you how.
Twitter lists are really useful for journalists as they allow you to organise and follow sources into areas of interest and mean you can set up key follow lists if you find your Twitter stream is too busy. By adding your lists to Flipboard it means you can get a social magazine personalised to one or more of your lists.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- World’s first social magazine launches on iPad
- Social magazine app Flipboard adds audio
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – capturing the value of social media using Google Analytics
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – who journalists should follow on Twitter
- Tool of the week for journalists – Formulists (use it before it disappears)