Storify has outlined five ways to use the platform to cover the Olympics in London this year. This includes producing a scrapbook of tweets and pictures posted by athletes taking part in the Games or curating stories about a certain country, or specific niche interest.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Reuters: Athletes can tweet at 2012 as long as not in manner of journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – social media resources for Olympics reporting
- IOC approves blogging athletes for Beijing – with strict rules
- BBC’s sports editor on social media and the Olympics: ‘There’s an illusion around Twitter’
- Calls for local media to apply for Olympics accreditation